1. What are the advantages of purchasing a xaml template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just $200-$300. You don't have to hire a graphic user interface designer or design studio. Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a design of such quality.
2. What do I receive when I order a template from XAMLTemplates.net?
After you complete the payment via our secure form you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contain the following: XAML files that contain the styles for almost every control in WPF, they may contain icons, colours and gradients. You will need unzipping software to open the .zip archive. Windows users may visit www.HotScripts.com or www.WinZip.com. Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
3. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
You may: Build an application using the template in any way you like. You may not: Resell or redistribute templates (like we do). Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals. Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design).
4. What is the difference between exclusive and non-exclusive purchase?
NON-EXCLUSIVE PURCHASE: Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later. EXCLUSIVE PURCHASE: Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
5. If I buy a template at the exclusive price does this allow me to resell that template unlimited times?
6. Is it reasonable to make exclusive purchase of template that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on any other application.
7. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one application.
8. Is it possible to buy the particular image from the template?
No. According to our Terms and Conditions we never sell the images separately from templates (as well as we never sell the templates separately from the images).
9. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
10. I would like to make payment by company check. Is that possible?
Please use Money Bookers payment option. They accept payments by check
11. Is there any return policy?
Since XAMLTemplates.net is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site. Please make sure that you have carefully read the 'sources available' section. We only make exceptions from this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement with the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.
12. Is it possible to reactivate my download link if it was deactivated after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact us at purchase [at] xamltemplates.net.
13. I would like to purchase a template, but it is not available on the site anymore.
The template has been sold out for exclusive price. Look for similar templates in our collection!
14. Are your templates Microsoft Blend compatible?
After installing our templates in your application you can immediately see the new style.
15. I was wondering if you could give me the contact info for a particular designer.
Sorry, our corporate policy prohibits direct contacts with contractually obliged designers.
16. Is it possible to use your templates to develop applications for my customers?
Yes. Mind that when you purchase the template with ordinary or exclusive licence you are entitled to create only one project (one application).
17. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my website or on my presentations for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.
18. Will XAMLTemplates help me to edit my template?
XAMLTemplates has a section called "Custom Work" where you can put the template number you want to be modified and input the other details on that form and we will modify it according to your needs.
19. What WPF controls are styled?
20. What Silverlight controls are styled?